WAITER/WAITRESS 4-COURSE DINER CANAL BOAT CRUISE
Are you looking for a flexible, exciting, fun and above all, spectacular job as waiter or waitress? Come join us at WerQdag and be a part of our horeca team at the canal cruises in Amsterdam. Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday we work during the dinner cruise in the Amsterdam canals. Great chance of tipping, nice working hours (6pm to 22pm) and after work drinks with your colleagues.
At the canal cruises they combine an outstanding culinary experience, the best dinners and wines, with spectacular canal cruises. The other canal cruises range from pizza cruises, buffets and luxery dinners.
If you want to be a part of our team and cater these canal cruises and enjoy the best sightseeing and dinners while you are working with an outstanding team of colleagues and friends, do not hesitate to apply!
We are looking for enthusiastic employees who would like to work in the hospitality industry. Are you an experienced catering employee? Amazing, you can start today! Are you not yet experienced, do not worry, you will receive extensive training from us and you will be trained to become a real catering professional.
About the position: waiter/runner:
- Taking drink orders from guests;
- Serving a 4-course diner;
- Keeping the tables clean;
- Leaving no glasses empty;
- Tell some highlights about the city.
What does WerQdag offer?
- Salary: between €6.85 (€5.75 gross + 19% vacation money and vacation hours) – €14 (€11.75 + 19% vacation money and vacation hours) per hour;
- A good salary and pay increase through our own star system;
- An opportunity to grow and learn through training;
- A flexible schedule based on your own availability;
- A working environment where no day is the same;
- Nice colleagues and several different clients;
- A way to meet new people and have the best after-work drinks.
What are we looking for?
- You are a VWO, HBO or WO student;
- You are hospitable and service-oriented;
- Experience is not required but it is a plus;
- You are available for shifts from approximately 6pm to 11pm thursday, friday and saturday. At least 1 shift per week;
- Living in/around Amsterdam.
Do you see yourself in this position and can’t wait to get started? Then apply quickly!