WAITER OR WAITRESS CANAL CRUISES
Are you looking for a flexible, exciting, fun and above all, spectacular job as waiter or waitress? Come join us at WerQdag and be a part of our horeca team at restaurants or at the canal cruises in Amsterdam. We work for three canal cruise Companies in the city centre.
Anything to look forward to? Check us out on YouTube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ43mdjuoCKkxKAIeqASNsQ
Our clients Stromma, Lovers and Rederij ‘t Smidtje combines an outstanding culinary experience, the best dinners and wines, with spectacular canal cruises. The canal cruises range from pizza cruises, buffets and luxery dinners.
If you want to be a part of our team and cater these canal cruises and enjoy the best sightseeing and dinners while you are working with an outstanding team of colleagues and friends, do not hesitate to apply!
We are looking for enthusiastic employees who would like to work in the hospitality industry. Are you an experienced catering employee? Amazing, you can start today! Are you not yet experienced, do not worry, you will receive extensive training from us and you will be trained to become a real catering professional.
For example, what do you earn per month if you work 15 hours a week?
19 years: all-in €675-755
21 years: all-in €830-910
About the position: waiter/runner:
• Tap beer;
• Taking drink orders from guests;
• Serving the meals from a pre-selected menu;
• Keeping the tables clean;
• Leaving no glasses empty.
What does WerQdag offer?
- Salary: between €6.85 (€5.75 gross + 19% vacation money and vacation hours) – €14 (€11.75 + 19% vacation money and vacation hours) per hour;
- A good salary and pay increase through our own star system;
- Pension Plus scheme according to the ABU Collective Labor Agreement;
- 8.33% holiday allowance and 10.87% holiday hours;
- An opportunity to grow and learn through training;
- A flexible schedule based on your own availability;
- A working environment where no day is the same;
- Nice colleagues and several different clients;
- A way to meet new people and have the best after-work drinks.
What are we looking for?
- You are a VWO, HBO or WO student;
- You are hospitable and service-oriented;
- Experience is not required but it is a plus;
- You are available for shifts from approximately 8 am to 11 pm and available on weekends. At least 1 shift per week;
- Living in/around Amsterdam.
Do you see yourself in this position and can’t wait to get started? Then apply quickly!